Apartments in Southeast Houston
We're tucked away, but only minutes from I-45, Beltway 8, Baybrook Mall, Almeda Mall and many quality restaurants at the Kemah Boardwalk.
Located minutes from Houston Community College, San Jacinto Community College, U of H Clearlake , University of Houston and Texas Southern University.
Metro Bus line at corner of Almeda Genoa and Windmill lakes Blvd.
20 minutes from Downtown Houston, Medical Center and Nasa Parkway and Hobby Airport.
- Laura Bush Elementary
- South Houston High School
- South Houston Intermediate
ENTERTAINMENT nearby includes
- Space Center Houston - Space Center Houston is a place where people can experience space — from its dramatic history and exciting present to its compelling future.
- Kemah Boardwalk - The Kemah Boardwalk is Home to Fabulous Waterfront Restaurants, Amusements, Charming Retail Stores, Festivals and Seaside Shows Every Day.
- Freeway Manor Park Parks: 2241 Bronson / 2300 Theta
- Gulf Palms Park Parks: 11901 Palm Springs
- Wilson Memorial Park Swimming Pool 100 Gilpin
- Clear Lake Park - A 59 Acre Park Located in Southeastern Harris County. The South Side of the Park Offers Traditional Park Amenities as well as a Boat Launch and Fishing Pier. The North Side of the Park Offers Playground Equipment, Various Sports Fields and 0.5 Mile Jogging Trail, Community Center and Open Air Pavilion. There is also an Ancient Indian Burial Ground Believed to be Ancestors to the Akokisa Indians Dating Between 600 and 900 A.D.
- Armand Bayou Park - ABNC is One of the Largest Urban Wildlife Refuge in the United States. The Center's Core Consists of a Boardwalk through the Forest and Marshes, Live Animal Displays, Educational Signage, Bison and Prairie Platforms, Butterfly Gardens and a 1800's Farm Site.
- Bay Area Park - Bay Area Running K9s (BARK9) is a Not-for-Profit with the State of Texas and 501(c)3 non-profit Charitable Organization with the IRS. They are dedicated to Educating the Public as to the Benefits of Green and Open Spaces for Fenced, Off-leash Dog Parks.